eSight 4 is a clinically-validated, all-in-one wearable device for people with visual impairments. You can wear eSight glasses throughout the day, enjoying greater visual acuity and enhanced independence.
Glasses for Macular Degeneration and More
Typically, eSight users have uncorrected visual acuity ranging from 20/60 to 20/800, and in some cases up to 20/1400 due to various eye conditions. Remarkably, many people achieve 20/20 visual acuity with eSight glasses.
If you suffer from one of the following eye conditions, we encourage you to try eSight, and discover firsthand what others have called a life-changing technology.
- Diabetic Retinopathy
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Albinism
- Optic Atrophy
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
- Retinal Detachment
- Stargardt’s Disease
How eSight works
Integrating a cutting-edge camera with smart algorithms and two high-resolution screens, eSight stimulates synaptic activity from the remaining photoreceptor function of your eyes. eSight glasses compensate for gaps in your field of view by maximizing the visual information provided to the brain.
eSight’s built-in camera captures everything the wearer is looking at. Footage is shown on two near-to-eye screens in real time with extraordinary clarity.
Use eSight glasses to see near and far
Ergonomically designed with your comfort in mind, eSight glasses are lightweight and streamlined, with no weight on the nose. The device wraps around your head with a lined, adjustable halo comfort band. It can even be worn over prescription glasses. Retain full mobility while using eSight for all your activities throughout the day, including…
- Hobbies (Gardening, Cooking)
- Entertainment (Reading, Watching TV)
Key Features of eSight Glasses
With eSight, many legally blind people achieve 20/20 enhanced vision. Sight is restored and independence renewed thanks to the cutting-edge features of the eSight 4.
- Two high resolutions screens (one per eye) for full binocular vision
- Best-match camera and lens technology for superior image quality
- Advanced sensors, proprietary algorithms, and powerful processing resulting in highly accurate and precise visual information
- Adjustable pupillary and screen distance
eSight glasses are wireless and hands-free with built-in controls. Enjoy all-day use with the innovative, easy-swap rechargeable batteries.
Additionally, eSight allows the user to maintain natural peripheral vision for 100% mobility retention. It also incorporates a patented bioptic tilt for clear vision in any situation.
Clinical studies show that eSight improved distance acuity, reading performance, contrast sensitivity, and facial recognition.
eSight is easy!
With the purchase of an eSight 4, you will receive onboarding help and training from the manufacturer. You will be able to customize your experience and easily master advanced controls through graduated learning.
Advanced settings include:
- Adjusting color, contrast and brightness settings (especially important for people with light sensitivity)
- Seeing tiny details with freeze, save, and 24x zoom
- Moving fluidly between watching TV, reading, going outdoors, and custom vision modes
- Choosing how to control your device, whether by using headset controls, a wireless remote, or the mobile app
With the eSight mobile app for Android and Apple devices, you can use your smartphone to manage preferences and updates on your eSight device. Plus:
- Save photos and videos taken with your eSight to your phone
- Watch video from your phone directly on your eSight
- View your phone screen on your eSight, with the ability to freeze, focus, zoom, and more
- Invite friends and family to see what you see using eSight and customize your experience
eSight Glasses Reviews
Users are raving about the eSight 4 smart glasses. Here are some of their favorite features.
“The physical design of the hardware may be one of my favorite designs of a wearable device so far.”
Sam Seavey, The Blind Life
“It’s completely live in time when you’re walking. There is no lag.”
Casey Greer, How Casey Sees It
“I like the zoom, all the functions, the filters, the modes, and I like how customizable everything is.”
Carrie Morales, Live Accessible
“I can watch a video right in my eSight. It’s broadcasting. It’s pretty cool!”
Steve Saylor, Blind Gamer
Seeing loved ones
“I was just mind blown to actually be watching Netflix with my kids… I was actually able to see my son waving at me. Who can say that? Who can see their son waving at them for the first time?”
“I was able to see detail on my husband and kids’ faces that I haven’t seen in 15 years.”
“There were less gaps in interactions with my children. Less gaps in me understanding what was going on around me. I feel like I would pay the cost for a device like this.”
Leah Fanning, Ability Mom of 2
The regular price of the eSight 4 is $5,950. Currently, eSight 4 is on sale at AdaptiVision for $5,900.
eSight 4 Glasses – Specifications
Low Vision Device Specifications
- Streamlined visor with adjustable arms fits over prescription glasses
- Adjustable halo band comfortably and securely fits children and adults
- Patented bioptic tilt adjusts between +35° to -10°
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, each up to 3 hours of continuous use
- 256 GB storage 3 integrated speakers
- Built-in flashlight
- System acuity > 20/20
- 2 dual independent 1280X960 high-resolution OLED color screens
- 18 MP camera for stunning clarity paired with best-fit lenses
- Advanced software auto-focus, image stabilization, and personalization options
- Adjustable inter-pupil distance
- Diagonal 37.5° field of view
Connectivity and Controls
- Touchpad and menu control integrated into headset
- Wireless remote and Web account controls
- Android® and Apple® mobile apps
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and HDMI connectivity
- eCast and eMirror with the eSight mobile apps
- eSupport and Shared Accounts
- Automatic cloud-based software updates