The All New EYE2 by Eyedaptic – Simulating Natural Vision
Imagine a small camera that could optimize your functional peripheral vision, capturing your surroundings using simulated natural vision. That’s the basic principle behind the new EYE2 wearable device from Eyedaptic.
Powerful yet simple to operate, the EYE2 uses natural vision software and the latest augmented reality technology to provide a hands-free viewing experience for those with retina-related vision loss, such as macular degeneration. The goal is to help visually-impaired users lead fuller, productive lives and achieve greater independence.
What can I do with the Eyedaptic EYE2?
Designed in conjunction with leading ophthalmology retinal specialists, low vision optometrists and occupational therapists, the EYE2 is perfect for…
- Watching television
- Attending plays or concerts
- Using a computer
- Interacting with others
- Other activities of daily living
The Eye 2 Reviews
Real-life users offer reviews & testimonials on how the device helps make life easier.
How does Eye 2 differ from other low vision aids?
Dr. Brian T. Kim, Medical Retina and Cataract Specialist with Harvard Eye Associates, who helped develop the product, discusses how the Eyedaptic EYE2 low vision glasses can enhance a patient’s lifestyle without limiting his or her mobility.
Key Features of the Eyedaptic Eye 2
- 45-degree field of view
- Multiple viewing modes with Eye2
- Autozoom: the device learns your desired text size and automatically adjusts any detected text.
- Portal mode: Fixed magnification appears within the central portal viewing area, blending with real world surroundings.
- Plain zoom mode: Here the user controls full-screen uniform magnification.
- Magnification up to 6x
- Contrast enhancement
- Adjustable brightness for a variety of lighting conditions, including outdoor or low light environments
- Comfortable fit, similar to traditional eye glasses, allowing for mobility without restriction
- Small, portable charging pack for all-day use
- Includes 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
Curious whether the eye 2 is right for you? Set up your free consultation today.Get Answers