See the Difference with Stella SKY TWO Low Vision Lighting
What makes Stella floor lamp different from other LED floor lamps? One word: control. Stella Lighting products give the user maximum control over light position, dimming capabilities, and color – ideal for low vision, and activities such as reading, arts and crafts, and general task lighting.
Stella is environmentally-friendly, too, with no bulb to replace and minimal energy consumption. Instead of a traditional lightbulb, Stella uses LED technology producing a brilliant bright light suitable for low vision. The LEDs use an average 10 watts of power, producing little to no heat, and lasting over 50,000 hours.
Stella Lighting: Unique low vision lighting technology
Stella’s LED floor lamps incorporate tri-spectrum technology for a range of light colors, from a warm spectrum, to a natural white light, to a cool white light. Replicate sunlight or moonlight in your home by changing the color spectrum and adjusting the 5-level dimming, which allows for light intensity variation down to 10% of the maximum output.
Stella Lighting has a proven track record for delivering excellent lighting solutions for the visually impaired. Stella Lighting is a “household name” at many institutes for the blind, vision clinics, and Veteran’s Affairs (VA) hospitals throughout the US.
Total control with the Stella SKY TWO LED Floor Lamp
Out of the many LED floor lamps on the market, Stella’s LED floor lamp offers a unique personalized low vision lighting solution by giving the user complete control.
- Position: Adjust the segmented steel neck to hold the lamp securely in almost any position.
- Height: Different tasks require different lamp heights. Quickly change the height with the lamp’s adjustable pole, which extends from 4 feet to 6 feet.
- Location: With the click of a button, change the lamp color or intensity with a remote control from anywhere in your room.
- Color: Choose the light color that is most comfortable for your eyes, from a warm spectrum, to a natural white light, to a cool white light.
- Brightness: The adjustable 5-level dimming allows for light intensity variation down to 10% of the maximum output.
Is Stella Floor Lamp the Right Low Vision Lighting Solution for You?
Your Stella light can suit a variety of needs and uses. People commonly use their Stella LED floor lamp for:
- General Tasks
- Computer Work
- Crafts and Hobbies
- Visual Impairment
Why Choose LEDs? Benefits of LED Floor Lights
Stella Light Specifications
- Product Weight: 10 lbs 9 oz
- Stella Light Source: LED
- Power Input: 110V – 240V 50/60Hz
- Nominal Wattage: 10W — Max Wattage: 14W
- Warm White: 2800K
- Natural White: 4000K
- Cool White: 5500K
- Product Dimensions: (Folded) 11.75″ x 13.75″ x 47.25″ — (Max) 11.75″ x 13.75″ x 88″
- Footprint: 11.5″
- Package Weight: 12 lbs
- Package Dimensions: 48″ x 13″ x 5″