The OrCam Read is a revolutionary, first-of its kind digital AI assistive reading device.
OrCam Read is a revolutionary handheld AI reader for people who have reading difficulties such as mild low vision, dyslexia, reading fatigue, or those who read large amounts of text.
OrCam Read seamlessly and instantly reads text aloud from any printed surface or screen. It is the only personal AI reader that captures full pages or screens of text, whether you are reading a book or looking at a smartphone.
Wireless, lightweight, and the size of pen, OrCam Read is the perfect companion for almost any reading environment. A high-intensity LED light automatically illuminates reading in dim lighting. Plus, OrCam Read operates completely offline and does not rely on any other platform, ensuring data privacy.
The device is extremely simple-to-use. Start reading right away using the intuitive point-and-click operation. Two precision laser guides allow you to read the entire highlighted text, or target a specific point from which to begin reading.
OrCam Read Product Highlights
- Read instantly, at home or on-the-go
- Works everywhere — while shopping, at a restaurant, or wherever the day takes you
- Easy-to-use point-and-click operation
- Bluetooth enabled for headphone or speaker use
- Adjustable reading paces, including up to 300 words per minute for speed-reading
- Laser guidance for capturing a text block or reading all text from a specific point on the page
- Full page / Full screen capture
- Fully portable
Dimensions: 122 mm x 25 mm x 13 mm / 4.80 in x 0.98 in x 0.51 in
Weight of Device: 44.5 gr/1.57 oz; Device+Box: 326.5 gr/11.52 oz
Battery: 3.8VDC nominal 700 mAh [4 hours of continuous use]
Camera: 13 megapixels
Connectivity: BLE BT and Wi-Fi